Bologna vs Inter Milan match prediction, preview, team news, odds & betting tips

On January 7, 2022, Bologna vs Inter Milan will meet in Seria A, 20th round at Renato Dall’Ara, Bologna. In terms of strength, Inter Milan is much stronger than Bologna. Both teams should be competitive in this match. Watching this match between these two teams on television will be on the minds of football fans. Below is a description of the game between Bologna vs Inter Milan match:

Match Preview:


A couple of decent results and first-rate comebacks have driven Bologna towards the top half of the table. Sinisa Mihajlovic is taking his Bologna crew in search of three consecutive league wins. For the primary time due to the fact of February 2020. It might be extremely tough to achieve for this reason. That the players might also begin to lose motivation. The club will also be without Rodrigo Palacio for the upcoming healthy due to suspension. While Lukasz Skorupski, Federico Javier Santander. Aaron Hickey is unavailable because of injuries.

Inter Milan

Inter Milan will appearance to transport one step nearer to picking up. The first league identifies in greater than a decade after starting a 10-factor advantage on the top. This is an enormous lead with the 2 competitions – AC Milan and Juventus – suffering for momentum in form. Inter can also recognize the most effective on the home suits. Because of the shortage of distraction from Europe. Antonio Conte, though, will stay without Stefan de Vrij, Arturo Vidal, and Danilo D’Ambrosio.

Team News

Bologna: the traffic hasn’t any fresh damage concerns or suspended gamers following their 1-zero win over Verona’s closing day trip.

Inter Milan: both Stefano Sensi and Gabriel Brazao have knee accidents which are anticipated to maintain them out of action till overdue October.

Head To Head:

These 2 teams have met 25 instances in the ultimate several seasons based on the statistics that we have of them.

Out of 25 preceding conferences, Bologna has received four matches at the same time as Inter Milan gained 17. 4 matches between them have resulted in a draw.

Bologna is in the average domestic form at the same time as Inter Milan is acting remarkably at away.

Preceding matches between Bologna and Inter Milan have averaged three desires whilst BTTS has passed off 68% of the time.

To date this season in the Serie A, Bologna have averaged 1.6 factors in step with recreation at home fits and Inter Milan 2.3 factors per game at away fits.

Bologna vs Inter Milan Predictions

The version predicts an 18% chance of a win for Bologna. there is a 60% threat that Inter Milan will win. The draw is a 22% hazard.

Bologna and Inter Milan Goals

At home in the Italian Serie A this season, Bologna has performed 10, received five, drawn 1, and lost four. they have got scored sixteen goals (10.69 xGF) and feature conceded 14 (10.00 GA). The pinnacle scorer for Bologna is Marko Arnautovic with 6 goals (7.18 xG).

In suits far from home this season, Inter Milan has played 10, received 7, drawn 2, and misplaced 1. They have got scored 24 dreams (21.27 xGF) and have conceded nine (eleven.46 GA). The top scorer for Inter Milan is Lautaro Martínez with eleven desires (11.90 xG).

Under 3.5 Goals

We’ve sponsored beneath 3. five dreams to be scored in Saturday’s conflict regardless. Of the reality that both teams had been worried in their honest share of excessive-scoring games of late. The best one of the last six meetings between Inter Milan and Bologna has produced over 3.5 dreams. Each of Bologna’s last outings has additionally witnessed fewer than four goals scored.


Each group has found the again of the net in 3 of the last 4 encounters among Inter and Bologna. We are looking ahead to extra of the same from the pair this weekend. Inter Milan’s final two outings have visible both teams rating whilst 3 of Bologna’s closing 5 fixtures. Have also produced dreams at both ends of the pitch.

Draw at Half-Time

As we are expecting a close and aggressive ninety-mins among those groups. We are backing the half-time scoreline to be level. Milan drew their remaining game against Sampdoria in spite of being the better crew for most people. Of the healthy and Bologna’s remaining away trips also ended all rectangular.

Match information

Teams: Bologna FC – Inter
Tournament: Serie A
Date: Friday, 7 January 2022
Hour: 01:00
Venue: Renato Dall’Ara, Bologna

Team Focus:

Inter Milan
Formed: 1908
Stadium: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (75,923)
Captain: Samir Handanovič
Chairman: Steven Zhang
Manager: Simone Inzaghi
Competitions: Serie A position 4, Champions League (Group D)


Stefano Denswil

Stefano Denswil is a product of Ajax football academy. The Dutch center-again, who turned into born in Zaandam on may additionally 7, 1993, scored one goal in 22 appearances within. The Eredivisie for Ajax before joining club Brugge in 2015. Denswil quickly mounted himself as a primary-team regular at membership Brugge. It has to be mentioned that he scored. His first purpose for the Blauw-Zwart was in December 2015 in a 4-1 loss to Anderlecht.

Of his international profession, Stefano Denswil has seven caps with the Netherlands U21 group. However, outside of soccer, the membership Brugge practices kickboxing. Stefano Denswil’s preferred foot is left, but he is not used as a left-again. His most important position is center-returned. His settlement with membership Brugge should expire in June 2020.

Key Player: Joaquín Correa

Joaquín Correa

Broadly speaking used within the Left Wing position, Joaquín Correa become born in Juan Bautista Alberdi, Argentina. Having made a first senior look for Estudiantes de l. a. Plata within the 2011 – 2012 season. The goalscoring ahead has been given 2 league dreams in the Serie A 2021 – 2022 season to this point in 2 appearances.

Leave a Comment