When we hear the word skin care, the first image that comes to our mind is facial skin care. But not only should we take care of our faces. But equally, we should take care of our hands and feet. Because only taking care of the face made the face bright and beautiful, but the hands and feet are dull, dull, and not suitable at all. Rather than the face, the beauty of the hands and feet makes the personality more attractive. But many people don’t have time to go to the parlor all the time, and some don’t want to go for the extra cost, so today we will know how to take care of our hands and feet at home. Hand and foot care at home
Hand and foot care at home
Since taking care of any part of the skin is a time-consuming matter, many people do not want to take care of their hands and feet with interest. So, let’s know how to take care of hands and feet in less time with some ingredients at home –
1) Multani soil pack
Multani clay is widely used in skincare.
• Half a cup of Multani soil.
• Tablespoon gram flour.
• Tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
• Mix all the ingredients together.
• Apply on hands and feet.
• When it is dry, rub it with a light massage.
• This pack helps in getting rid of sunburn.
• Helps to brighten the skin of hands and feet.
• Helps to smooth the skin.
• Packs of sugar, turmeric and honey
• Scabbing is very important in hand and foot skin care.
2) Pack of sugar, turmeric and honey
Scabbing is very important in hand and foot skin care.
• One cup of sugar
• Quantitatively yellow
• Half a cup of honey
• Mix sugar, honey and turmeric together.
• Keep massaging the hands and feet gently over time.
• After scrubbing, wash off with lukewarm water.
• After washing hands and feet must use a moisturizing lotion.
• Due to scrubbing, dead cells are removed.
• Hands and feet are bright with yellow and honey guna.
• Packs of potatoes and tomatoes
• Potatoes and tomatoes work wonders in skin care.
3) Potato and tomato pack
Potatoes and tomatoes work wonders in skin care.
Blend two tomatoes.
• Juice a whole potato.
• Half a cup of organic aloe vera gel.
• Mix all the ingredients together well.
• Apply well on hands and feet.
• When it is dry, gently massage it.
• After washing, apply moisturizer on hands and feet.
• Potato and tomato juice remove sunburn.
• Removes dark spots.
• Helps to brighten.
• Aloe vera softens the skin.
• Coffee powder and honey pack.
• Many people do not know how effective coffee powder is in skin care, especially in hand and foot care.
4) Coffee powder and honey pack
Many people do not know how effective coffee powder is in skin care, especially in hand and foot care.
• Take one cup of coffee powder.
• Half a cup of honey.
• Mix the coffee powder and honey well and apply it on the hands and feet.
• Massage slowly.
• After massaging your hands and feet thoroughly, wash them with warm water.
• Apply a good moisturizer.
• Coffee contains caffeine which is very helpful in brightening the skin.
• Removes pigmentation.
• Brings radiance to the skin as well as Zella immediately.
• Makes the skin smooth.
• Moisturizes the skin.
• Softens the skin.
• We can easily do manicures at home by taking care of our nails. Manicures should be done at least three times a week.
• Mix shampoo with lukewarm water.
• Mix well and immerse your hands in that warm water for ten minutes.
• After ten minutes, clean the nails by gently scrubbing them.
• To take care of your feet, you can easily get a pedicure at home.
• Mix shampoo and lemon juice with lukewarm water.
• Soak your feet in it for ten minutes and wait.
• Clean the toenails by gently scrubbing them with a cotton cloth.
• Then cut the nails into a nice shape with a nail cutter.
Then you know how to take care of your hands and feet at home. You can easily take care of your hands and feet from now on, making yourself more attractive and personable. Hope today’s feature will help you. Stay well, stay healthy.