Rayo Vallecano vs Alaves match prediction, preview, team news, odds & betting tips

On December 18, 2021, Rayo Vallecano vs Alaves will meet in La Liga’s 18th round at the Estadio de Vallecas, Madrid. Rayo Vallecano is far ahead of Alaves in terms of strength. I hope this match between the two teams will be competitive. Football fans will keep an eye on the TV screen to watch this match between the two teams. Below is a description of the game between Rayo Vallecano vs Alaves match:

Match Preview:

Fresh from their first la Liga win of the season, closing 12 months’ Segunda División champions Rayo Vallecano will be keen to place a few extra factors on the board at the cost of Deportivo Alaves whilst the groups meet at Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas on Saturday.

Rayo Vallecano

Rayo Vallecano had opened their top-flight marketing campaign with very complex again-to-again furniture at domestic to Sevilla and away at Atlético Madrid. Los Franjirrojos were battered four-1 by means of Sevilla in the front of their very own lovers as they were given an early flavor of ways hard lifestyles turned into probable to be on the pinnacle degree in Spain.

They made a much better fist of factors in their local derby at Atlético but and that they pushed right until the final whistle for a share of the spoils in Madrid. They finally came out on the wrong quit of a 1-zero scoreline, although the performance supplied the Rayo squad with an early-season jolt of self-assurance.

Rayo Vallecano used that positive momentum to eke out a win in opposition to Huesca in a 1-zero overcome their Segunda División competitors from the closing season. On any other day, the result could have been very distinctive but.

Rayo’s loss of reducing-edge has been the main characteristic of their fits so far. Los Franjirrojos have scored just twice of their first three l. a. Liga suits, in spite of averaging 13. three photographs in step with the sport. That indicates that there is a loss of exceptional membership in forwarding areas.

Deportivo Alaves

Deportivo Alaves make the short experience south this weekend in a way from scintillating goalscoring from themselves. The Babazorros have scored simply three times of their first 4 fixtures of the 2018/19 season, though they’ve at least been selecting up wonderful consequences.

Alaves misplaced their starting weekend fixture 0-3 at Barcelona, however, Abelardo’s haven’t misplaced for the reason that. A draw at domestic to actual Betis steadied the deliver and successive wins against Espanyol and Valladolid have catapulted Alaves as much as the seventh spot.

Conceding simply as soon as in 3 fits might be highly attractive for former center half Abelardo, who prides himself on his team’s protective robustness. Alaves had the eighth fine protective record in Los Angeles Liga last season notwithstanding finishing 14th and they appear like selecting up wherein they left off closing 12 months in that regard.

Saturday’s contest sees a misfiring Rayo Vallecano the front line comes up towards a well-organized, competent Alaves defense. Having gone three unbeaten in l. a. Liga, Alaves also convey extreme momentum with them into the weekend. With those elements considered, we assume Alaves will keep away from defeat at Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas and we advocate backing them within the Double risk market.

two of Rayo Vallecano’s 3 l. a. Liga matches this season have finished with 2.5 dreams scored in them. in addition, of Alaves’ closing 3 furniture have finished with under 2. five goals registered in them. We don’t expect Saturday’s sport to be a mystery and we’re predicting that there could be beneath 2.5 goals scored once more. in the end, our correct score forecast predicts a 1-zero win for the traffic.

Head To Head:

Rayo Vallecano received 1 of their ultimate 2 conferences, even as Alavés gained 1. The final recreation between Rayo Vallecano and Alavés in the Spanish Los Angeles Liga Season 2018/2019 passed off in January 2019 and ended with a 1 – zero victory for Rayo Vallecano.

Rayo Vallecano vs Alavés Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 38% threat of a win for Rayo Vallecano. there’s a 34% chance that Alavés will win. The draw is a 28% chance.

Rayo Vallecano and Alavés Goals

At domestic in the Spanish Los Angeles Liga this season, Rayo Vallecano has played eight, won 7, drawn 1, and misplaced zero. they have got scored 17 goals (12.50 xGF) and have conceded three (nine.01 GA). The pinnacle scorers for Rayo Vallecano with five goals are Álvaro García (2.99 xG) and Falcao (2.30 xG).

In matches far away from home this season, Alavés have performed 7, won 1, drawn 2, and misplaced four. they have scored 6 dreams (eight.sixteen xGF) and have conceded 10 (thirteen.fifty six xGA). The pinnacle scorer for Alavés is Joselu with 7 desires (6.22 xG).

Rayo Vallecano vs Alavés Betting Odds

Rayo Vallecano is priced at 3/four to win. A win for Alavés is 7/2. The draw is priced at 5/2.

Match information

Teams: Rayo Vallecano – Deportivo Alaves
Tournament: LaLiga
Date: Saturday 18 December, 2021
Hour: 13:00
Venue: Estadio de Vallecas, Madrid

Team Focus:

Rayo Vallecano
Formed: 1924
Stadium: Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas (14,708)
Captain: Óscar Trejo
Chairman: Raúl Martín Presa
Manager: Andoni Iraola
Competitions: La Liga position 20

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *