Sassuolo vs Bologna match prediction, preview, team news, odds & betting tips

On December 22, 2021, Sassuolo vs Bologna will meet in Seria A, 19th round at the MAPEI Stadium – Città del Tricolore, Reggio nell’Emilia. Sassuolo is far ahead of Bologna in terms of strength. I hope this match between the two teams will be competitive. Football fans will keep an eye on the TV screen to watch this match between the two teams. Below is a description of the game between Sassuolo vs Bologna match:

Match Preview:

Sassuolo Preview:

Of their previous fits, Sassuolo gained 2 video games (Milan, Lazio) and misplaced 0 at the same time as 3 video games ended in attracts against Cagliari, Napoli, Spezia. Sassuolo managed to attain 18 dreams and conceded 18 dreams (18-18).

Sassuolo scored a mean 1. sixty-five desires according to fit within the modern-day league season. In terms of area, the house crew acquired forty-two yellow playing cards and one red card, making 11.94 fouls (average) in every in shape they have played. Sassuolo’s common crew rating is 6. sixty-three consistent with a suit.

Sassuolo appears precise at keeping the ball, having a mean possession of fifty-six. 82% in this season.

Bologna Preview:

Bologna enters this suit having received 2 fits in their last 5 (Spezia, Roma) lost 3 (with Venezia, Fiorentina, Torino) even as 0 fixtures led to draws. The group scored 18 dreams while conceding 18 dreams (18-18).

In away games, Bologna scored a mean of one. forty-one dreams in keeping within the shape and conceded 1. seventy-one. The group acquired forty-six yellow cards and four purple playing cards, whilst the whole range of fouls devoted is 187. Bologna’s average team score is 6.67 according to in shape.

Ball possession is very good for Bologna, with an average of fifty-one. 35% normal in this season.

Head To Head:

These 2 groups have met 14 instances within the remaining numerous seasons based totally on the facts that we’ve got of them.

Out of 14 preceding conferences, Sassuolo has won 5 suits while Bologna gained 5. 4 suits between them have led to a draw.

Sassuolo is in average domestic form whilst Bologna is appearing average at away.

Previous suits between Sassuolo and Bologna have averaged 2.57 dreams while BTTS has befallen 64% of the time.

Thus far this season inside the Serie A, Sassuolo have averaged 1.33 points in step with sport at domestic matches and Bologna 1 factors in keeping with sport at away matches.

Sassuolo vs Bologna Infogol Predictions

The model predicts a 54% threat of a win for Sassuolo. there may be a 22% chance that Bologna will win. The draw is a 24% risk.

Sassuolo and Bologna Goals

At home inside the Italian Serie A this season, Sassuolo have performed nine, received three, drawn 3, and lost 3. they’ve scored 12 goals (thirteen. sixteen xGF) and feature conceded 11 (11.09 GA). The top scorer for Sassuolo is Domenico Berardi with 8 dreams (5.37 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Bologna has played eight, won 2, drawn 2, and lost 4. they have scored 8 goals (11.77 xGF) and have conceded 17 (thirteen. forty-two xGA). The top scorer for Bologna is Marko Arnautovic with 6 goals (7. thirteen xG).

Live stream and TV broadcast

Sassuolo vs Bologna live TV broadcast can be seen on beIN Sport Max (Fra), bet365,,, Bilyoner, BT Sport, Bwin PT, Chance, CMore (Fin), CMore Live (Swe), DAZN Deutsch, DAZN Italia, Eleven Sports 2 (Pol), Fortuna, Fortuna PL, Fortuna SK, Netbet, Nova Sport 3 (Cze), Sports TV (Por),, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay.

You will be capable to watch Sassuolo vs Bologna stay movement online here if we discover a reputable stay video for this fixture. If a couple of stay streaming option is to be had, all of the required statistics may be proven on this page and you must be able to select the first-rate live stream. Please be conscious that some stay events won’t display up due to united states of America restrictions (based totally on your location).

Sassuolo – Bologna video highlights will be published after the healthy, presenting desires and high-quality fit occasions from this fixture. We best show video highlights from professional channels and you may properly embed all the videos observed on

Match Info:

Match: Sassuolo vs Bologna match
Date: Wednesday, Dec 22, 2021 – 9:30 pm
Venue: MAPEI Stadium – Città del Tricolore, Reggio nell’Emilia

Team Focus:

Formed: 1922
Stadium: Mapei Stadium-Città del Tricolore (21,525)
Captain: Francesco Magnanelli
Chairman: Carlo Rossi
Manager: Roberto De Zerbi
Competitions: Serie A position 8

Key Player: Domenico Berardi

Domenico Berardi
Mostly deployed in the Right Wing position, Domenico Berardi was born in Italy. After having played his first senior match for Sassuolo in the 2012 – 2013 season, the goalscoring Forward has bagged 8 league goals in this Serie A 2020 – 2021 campaign to date in 17 appearances.

Leave a Comment