Hypertension is often referred to as the silent killer due to its symptomatology and treatment. The disease is often undiagnosed and untreated. In the case of high blood pressure or hypertension, the blood pressure is above normal. Symptoms, Remedies, and Prevention of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Bangladeshi people generally refer to high blood pressure as pressure. A person should undergo three days of blood pressure measurements before claiming to have high blood pressure. If her blood pressure is higher than normal in three days, she is confirmed to be suffering from hypertension. It can affect people of any age. The number of hypertensive patients in Bangladesh is increasing day by day.
A lack of proper eating habits, an uncontrolled lifestyle, or being overweight are typically to blame for this. Therefore, it is unnecessary to drastically change ones eating habits.
In most cases, it has no symptoms.
- Blurred vision.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Nasal bleeding,
- In this case, you should go to the hospital without delay.
- Eating raw salt should be reduce.
- Weight loss will be follow by fatigue and constant tiredness.
- Must walk regularly.
- Smoking must be stop.
- Soy sauce should be family
- Lucy ice cream should not be eaten with extra meat or oily food.
- Egg yolks, mutton, and beef increase cholesterol, so refrain from eating them.
- Chutneys, pickles, and lots of oils should be avoided. All of them contribute to hypertension.
It is necessary to bring a change in eating habits, so it is not a radical change, it is necessary to bring some small changes. Fresh fruits should be in the diet every day. The best fruits to consume would be lemons, grapefruit, guavas, makes, apples, oranges, pomegranates, bananas, pears, papayas, etc.
In this diet, vegetables such as spinach, spinach, radishes, cabbages, cauliflowers, tomato, cucumbers, eggplant, pumpkins, etc., must be includ. It is also recommend to increase potassium intake. Potassium foods are coconut water, bananas, tomatoes, and some vegetables.